TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the GBI EXPRESS website, GBIEXPRESS.com. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the GBIEXPRESS.com website.
We accept the following Cards :
Credit Cards (CREDIMAX)
- - VISA
- - MASTER CARD
- - JCB
Debit Cards (BENEFIT)
- - Ahli United Bank
- - BMI Bank
- - Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- - Citi Bank
- - Credit Libanias
- - Eskan Bank
- - Future Bank
- - Habib Bank
- - ICICI Bank
- - Mashreq Bank
- - National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- - National Bank Of Bahrain
- - National Bank Of Kuwait
- - Standard Chartered Bank
- - State Bank of India
- - The Housing Bank of Trade & Finance
- - United Bank Limited
Please note all transactions for KFH and some other banks may be declined due to an association with alcohol
Gateway payments can only be accepted from Bahrain based connections. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the website
1. We will at all times adhere to any legal restrictions imposed on us in connection with the sale, and the offering for sale, of alcohol. Sales will only be made to non-Muslims over the age of 21.
2. By clicking on the order form purchase confirmation button ( or equivalent), you will be submitting an order which will incorporate all these Terms & Conditions.
3. We reserve the right not to accept your order, in which case we will not have any further obligation to you.
4. We may accept the whole or part of your order, both in respect of the kinds of products ordered and the quantity of products ordered. The price will be amended accordingly.
5. We will notify you by email when your order is submitted to us. We will then process your order as per procedure. Even if we accept your order, there will not be any agreement between us if you are under the age of 21 or a member of the Muslim religion.
Minimum order value
6.The minimum order value is BD 20.000
7. Our obligation is to deliver the products at the delivery address you have specified in your order to a person who appears to be over the age of 21 and a non-Muslim and who appears to be authorised to take delivery. Proof of age and identity will be requested.
8. No charge will be added for delivery. Delivery will be free charge on orders over BD 20.000
9. Delivery is not available on religious holidays, during the month of Ramadan or Fridays.
10. We may deliver the products at any time during the day between the hours of 12pm and 9pm.
11. Deliveries will only be made to private residences in Bahrain. We reserve the right not to make deliveries to any private residence located in the vicinity of religious buildings or schools or any other such establishment at our sole discretion.
12a. Deliveries will be made as per the customer’s instructions.
12b. Only orders placed before 12:00pm (Midday) are guaranteed same day delivery.
13. If there is no one to accept the delivery of your order a card will be left by the carrier so you can arrange a delivery time, directly with the carrier. Ultimately, if the carrier is unable to deliver your order it will be returned to us and you will be charged for it to be redespatched.
14. We will not have any responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any products unless either a) the products charged for are not delivered, or b) you give us full details of the shortages within 3days of the part delivery.
15. Our total liability to you for the non-delivery of any products is limited to delivering the products to you within 7 days of you informing us about the non-delivery. We reserve the right to substitute a product of equal or higher value in the event of supply shortages. Vintages may vary from those shown.
16. We will not have any responsibility for late or non-delivery of goods arising from incorrect delivery information being provided
17. GBI Express does not offer refunds on exchange on any purchases. In the case of any quality issues with the product, we are happy to make an exchange only after official examination of the product by the management.
18. We will not have any responsibility or liability in connection with any defects in the quality of products purchased at GBIEXPRESS.com unless we are informed full details of the defects within 7 days .
19. To the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the GBIEXPRESS.com site.
20. When collecting an order which has been reserved online via our Click and Collect service please bring order number along with valid ID.
21. We reserve the right to remove promotional pricing at any time.